Monday, February 11, 2013

What I Learned from The Namesake

I learned that there is no one way to define yourself. In fact, time, experiences, celebrations, losses, achievements and lives all contribute to our identities. I am not just a teacher, or a mother, or a daughter, or a Springsteen fan, or a college graduate, or a former dance teacher, or a writer, or a lover of literature, or of Italian descent, or a water skier; I am in fact all of these things! Who are you?

Check out my Identity Wall and my Identity Map in the Resource tab of my blog to find out more about me. When you are done, post a comment here about what you learned about me.

5 comments:

  1. I learned you really just like to enjoy what comes at you. You're really close with your family and enjoy rock concerts, especially Springsteen. and Europe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to finding out more about you once you finish your narrative Emmalie!

      Delete
  2. I learned that you are so much more than just a teacher; you have done a myriad of things with your life and obviously you love Bruce Springsteen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I do. No surprise there - I'm interested in exploring your project in a few day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize how much you had traveled, you've gone all over Europe and even to Prague Czech Republic

    ReplyDelete